Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DIY Blinged Candles


There is a wonderful product called Bling wrap and it is so versatile. You can take everyday items and jazz them up like the candles below. I found prefilled candles on the international aisle of the grocery store for about 2 dollars and decorated them per the instructions below.

1. Gather selected materials: Bling Wrap, Double Stick Tape or Glue Gun, Scissors and Candles (Prefilled or candle holders)
2. Measure the Bling wrap for your selected candle.
3. Cut height and width you desire.
4. Wrap double stick tape around candle/holder
5. Place Bling wrap around tape.
6. Enjoy!!!

 Here's a glimpse of Blinged candles in action on a Candy Bar which we'll talk about in my next post. Until then let me know your Bling ideas!



2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Sara and I'm writing from a TV production company called Studio Lambert. I would love to talk to you about a new documentary I am working on for Channel 4, my number is 0203 040 6842 or you can email me on sara.elboghdady@studiolambert.com

    Thanks,

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My name is Sara and I'm writing from a TV production company called Studio Lambert. I would love to talk to you about a new documentary I am working on for Channel 4, my number is 0203 040 6842 or you can email me on sara.elboghdady@studiolambert.com

    Thanks,

    Sara

    ReplyDelete